Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium free trial

Solved!

Premium free trial

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Netherlands

Device

Samsung Galaxy s8

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

I just subscribed to the free trial of the premium account. And there as been taken 0.01 cents of my bank account (so the payment succeeded). However when I open my account it says that I have a normal free account and it doesn't switch to premium. Also, when I go to the site, to accountinformation it said that I have the free account, so there is no premium account activated. However, when I look at my payments( on the site) the 0.01 cents is mentioned and that I have a premium account and below is mentioned that if I dont quit it within 3 months, the premium account will keep on going for the normal price, and that's not what I want! So how can I fix this?

Thank you in advance!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Kv1246 ,

Welcome to the Community!

I'd recommend you to take a look at this article for the next steps to take, please make sure you read it carefully.

Let me know how you get on! 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @Kv1246 ,

Welcome to the Community!

I'd recommend you to take a look at this article for the next steps to take, please make sure you read it carefully.

Let me know how you get on! 🙂

Hey @Brunelicia,
Thank you for your idea but I already looked at that article.. My payment is succeeded so that's not the problem. Also this account isn't connected to another premium account so that's not the problem either. And I already logged out and in again and that didn't work either. Thank you for your help tho!

If you're sure this is the correct account for which you have paid and you didn't get Premium, it's likely the payment didn't go through successfully. If that's the case, the amount you paid will be refunded to your account shortly.

Since you've tried everything suggested but it didn't help, feel free to reach out to support here.

Suggested posts