Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium gone

Solved!

Premium gone

I was happily listening and downloading as recently as last Wednesday, the same day my most recent payment of £9.99 was taken by direct debit.

Yesterday I clicked the icon on my phone only to be asked to log in. I eventually managed this, despite it apparently doubting my authenticity, but my details were blank. No songs, no playlists, nothing. I was being invited to join Premium but was countered by by e-mail being recognised as a current user. 

I thought I would wait until today in case it was an ill-advised April Fool/poisson d'avril prank but alas no.

Very frustrated, can you help?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

If you receipt history is blank this means you should have another account. Please follow the instructions in this article to find any additional Spotify accounts you may have.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hi @user-removed, thanks for coming to the Spotify Community.

Not to worry, your Spotify playlists and premium haven’t disappeared—it sounds like you’ve accidentally created a second account and signed into that one instead. I recommend checking out the FAQ page ”Can I create multiple accounts?” here. There you can determine if you have a second account, and what steps to take next.

Thanks and please me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks for your reply but it appears I only have one account. However the subscription and receipts history for this account is empty.
My bank account clearly shows my most recent payment going out last
week.
I an missing my fix of Spotify, can you please suggest alternative remedies.
Thanks and regards
Marked as solution

If you receipt history is blank this means you should have another account. Please follow the instructions in this article to find any additional Spotify accounts you may have.

Suggested posts