Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium is not working on phone

Solved!

Premium is not working on phone

Since a couple of day's my spotify isn't working on my phone anymore. It's telling me to buy premium which I already have. Help me please!

529 Replies

hey I pay an extra £10 on my Vodafone contrated for spotify but it telling me to get premium is that something you guys could look at for me it's only stop working when I upgraded to my new phone but I'm still paying the extra £10 thanks

I have had to try and make a new account for spotify because my old premium account stopped working and I got premium on this new account. If I log in on the internet it tells me that I have premium but my phone continues to say free subscription. I have reinstalled the app multiple times and logged off and on. It still will not say premium on my phone and I'm beginning to get frustrated. I was previously a premium member for over a year.

Hi there

I got mine sorted quite quickly. The spotify staff were helpful and
resolved it. The email address is support@spotify.com 😊 hope it gets
sorted for you

Hi, i registerd for the premium account but its still in 'free-mode'. I checked the paymend that seems to be completed. But i still have no acces to my premium account. Could u please help me out. I already checked in and out of my account, bit still not working. Please help me out

If you message support@spotify.com they will be able to help you ☺

I can't even open the app on my iPhone 4s

Hi there. Did you uninstall then reinstall??

If no luck you should email support@spotify.com and they will hopefully
resolve for you. 😊

I signed up on my computer and when I log in on my phone. It shows I'm not premium member. How do I connect my phone to my premium?

I recently changed payment for my premium. I got charged for it however it will not work on the app on my phone. I login thru Facebook and it says I still have the free version. Please contact me at danmastandrea@yahoo.com

Hi 😊 it depends how you sign in, for example if it was logging in with
Facebook when you created it you need to do the same from your phone as it
will see it as 2 separate accounts otherwise. If you still have
difficulties email support@spotify.com

Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong area, but...
My Spotify isn't working!
I upgraded to premium 2 months ago (2 months at .99 and then 9.99 from therein - payment has been taken (9.99) but I can't listen to anything!
At first it was only half a song, so I re-installed, twice now, and not one song will play for me.
It's been like this a few days!
(Sorry for long post, and again, if in wrong forum)

Hi I have had premium for around 3-4 months without problems but as of today it says I can't play music while offline, which should not be a problem because everything is usually downloaded but now none of my songs are..

This has happened to me before, I had to download everything again. Failing
that please contact support@spotify.com and they can advise.

Good luck

my premium account is not working at all on my account, it just randomly went out. Please help.

Have you tried uninstalling then reinstalling? Are you definitely signing
in with correct details? If you set account up by signing in through
Facebook you need to continue to do this. If no joy please contact
support@spotify.com

Hi there,
Premium isn't working on my phone, how do I fix this? Thanks

Hi there 😊 try uninstall/reinstall and ensure you are signing in through
same way you created account. For example if you created account by logging
in through Facebook then don't sign in via other routes as this would
create new account.

If that fails please email support@spotify.com

Hi,

I have recently updated my Vodafone price plan and I now get Spotify with my account. I have a Spotify premium account and I have cancelled it but it is not letting me link my Vodafone account to my Spotify as it says I still have premium. Is there anyway of fast tracking the change over to fire account so I can link my Vodafone account to it?.

Thanks

Hi there. Please could you email support@spotify.com and they can help you
with this.

Alright. My premium works great. I want to be taken off this email I keep getting constantly.  Thank you. 

Suggested posts