Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium is not working on phone

Solved!

Premium is not working on phone

Since a couple of day's my spotify isn't working on my phone anymore. It's telling me to buy premium which I already have. Help me please!

529 Replies

Thank you very much, looking forward to hearing from you guys soon. 

Hi my premium isn't working either and can't find out why.

Hey @Satnrbjr,

Try logging into your Spotify profile on your browser here with your email. Your username will be displayed after you login.

After that, check the status of your subscription. If everything looks ok, logout of the app in your device, and be sure to use that username, instead of your email address, to login to your account. It's the one with the Premium features.

Hope it helps. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hello, my Premium is working fine on my laptop, however, it does only work on my phone when my internet is turned on, as soon as I turn it off it does not work anymore. Can somebody help me find a solution? I've logged off and on a few times now tried to reinstall the app and all sorts, still not working. 

Hi I would love to extend my help on that matter but can you check your

another option is, you go to your spotify settings, and click devices.

I upgraded to premium through iTunes but it's not working

Hey @Sarahlee1803,

Check the status of your subscription, and if it appears as Free, the payment probably didn't go through on Spotify's side.

For the time being, it's better to get your Premium through the website.
osorniosSpotify Star

My premium also stopped working a couple days ago I've tried EVERYTHING and nothing is working, very very frustrating. 😞 I use spotify every single day and I'm actually having withdrawals hahah. Would like help fixing this please.

My spotify account has not been working. I either get to the page where it lets me login in and it freezes than the app just closes. I've deleted and re-installed the app 5 times now and nothing is working

Hey @sarahlapointe,

Try logging into your Spotify profile on your browser here with your email. Your username will be displayed after you login.

After that, check the status of your subscription. If everything looks ok, logout of the app in your device, and be sure to use that username, instead of your email address, to login to your account. It's the one with the Premium features.

Hope it helps. 🙂
osorniosSpotify Star

Hey @jessieho,

What phone are you using? Have you tried in a different device?

osorniosSpotify Star

Iv tried logging in and out and I am subscribed but it won't show that I am on the app but it will in my email

Hey @justblaze,

Hope it helps. 🙂
osorniosSpotify Star

Hi, my name is Carly and I thought I downloaded Spotify Premium on my computer and it said it worked. However, it's not showing me any signs that it worked. I'm afraid to download it again because I don't want it to charge my card again. What should I do?

Mine is doing the exact same thing

Hi Meredith my account is saying to register for premium which I have never payment went through 3 business days ago.
I've logged out and back in deleted app me redownloaded still not working

Hey paid for premium account but still saying free account! Please help

I have the same problem and nothing seems to work, help me

Hey @Lololololol5 @was2123 @Kdizzzzzzz @BlairK

@carlsj101,

Hope it helps. 🙂
osorniosSpotify Star

My premium account is not working. Do I have more than one account?

Suggested posts