Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium is not working on phone

Solved!

Premium is not working on phone

Since a couple of day's my spotify isn't working on my phone anymore. It's telling me to buy premium which I already have. Help me please!

529 Replies

I'm trying to be able to listen to music on my iPad and I have a free premium account at the moment, but it still says to upgrade still. I signed up with facebook and I the user name it says I have (loads of numbers) doesn't allow me to log in either? 

My account won't upgrade!

Spotify is working with this:))

Hi,

I just registered for Spotify premium and am on the first day of the 30 day free trial, but I can't access it from my phone when I log in through Facebook, which is what i used to sign up for spotify premium

I'm having a lot of the same issues and I don't understand what to do. I got the 30 day trial and it won't ket me access it on my phone. When I search for my username so I can add devices it gives me a huge number as my username. I have tried sending the e-mail to get a password about 10 times and I never receive it, it's not in my spam folder either. What do I do?

@noaster2 - I would suggest you have a read at and try the steps outlined in this post.

@300mirrors - If you get in touch here someone will be able to get that email out to you. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I restarted my Spotify Premium up Yesterday afternoon and I have Spotify Premium on my Laptop again and Music is Downloading on my Phone but when I try to Stream or Search for music on my Phone it asks me to pay for Premium. Please help fix it. Facebook Spotify is [Snip-Email-SuperUser]

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

I would suggest you have a read at and try the steps outlined in this post and see if they can get you up and running. 

Just going to pop your email out of your post, best to keep those details private 😉 

Peter

Peter

i have spotify premium but the offline mode is not working on my phone. it says "track unavailable" but i'm able to listen to it offline on my computer

@emdawg_07 wrote:

i have spotify premium but the offline mode is not working on my phone. it says "track unavailable" but i'm able to listen to it offline on my computer

Is that happening for all tracks on all playlists or just a few? Does it work in online mode? 

Peter

Peter

Premium is  not working on my phone either - and i logged out and logged back in through FB as well. Please help

@steph_312 wrote:

Premium is  not working on my phone either - and i logged out and logged back in through FB as well. Please help

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Can you try all of the steps outlined in this post and see if that helps? 

Peter

Peter

Hi,

I aplied for the premiums service today, Then I got the confirmation with an user id number but without password.

In my profile it says I have a premium account, but it does't work on my phone.

I used to used my facebook email and pass to log in.

And I don't have another user and password.

What should i do?

Thanks.

I have just upgraded to the premium spotify and i recieved the email reciept for it. When i log on to my account it does not reflect that i've upgraded.

Hey guys! 🙂

If you are still having issues, I would suggest you have a read at and try the steps outlined in this post.

Peter

Peter

My premium is not working on my I phone

@steelAj09 wrote:
My premium is not working on my I phone

Hey 🙂 

Have you tried the steps I linked to in the post above yours? 

Peter

Peter

It still isn't working for me

@steelAj09 wrote:
It still isn't working for me

Does your subscription status on your online overview say premium? 

Peter

Peter

No

Suggested posts