Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium is not working on phone

Solved!

Premium is not working on phone

Since a couple of day's my spotify isn't working on my phone anymore. It's telling me to buy premium which I already have. Help me please!

529 Replies

Hi, I have been using premium on my phone for a few months with no issues but for the last few days it has been saying I need to upgrade to premium (which I already have and pay for). Any help would be much appreciated

@Hazza14 wrote:
Hi, I have been using premium on my phone for a few months with no issues but for the last few days it has been saying I need to upgrade to premium (which I already have and pay for). Any help would be much appreciated

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Can you just double check your subscription is still active on your online overview

If you are still on premium, try removing and then reinstalling the application. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I really need help I renewed my premium subscription it works on my iPad but its telling me "only premium users can stream music whenever" on my iPhone an I just renewed it today please,please!! Help I tried the username an it still won't work

Okay so I'm confused. I understand the spotify free trial only works 2 days on the phone, but 30 on the computer. I used my free trial on my phone and am ready to pay for premium but do I have to wait 30 days till the "free trial" for my computer is done for the actual premium to be activated on my phone?

Thanks!

Nope, just go ahead and upgrade to premium.

@GraceS wrote:

Okay so I'm confused. I understand the spotify free trial only works 2 days on the phone, but 30 on the computer. I used my free trial on my phone and am ready to pay for premium but do I have to wait 30 days till the "free trial" for my computer is done for the actual premium to be activated on my phone?

Thanks!

Hi. If you are sure you are logging in with the correct credentials, please try a clean reinstall following the steps in this post

@1236088174 wrote:
I really need help I renewed my premium subscription it works on my iPad but its telling me "only premium users can stream music whenever" on my iPhone an I just renewed it today please,please!! Help I tried the username an it still won't work

I have been charged for premium but can only access radio. Help?!

@Maenknowles03 wrote:
I have been charged for premium but can only access radio. Help?!

Have you only recently subscribed? Is your account showing as premium on your online overview

Peter

Peter

My husband has premium and was charged in the 11th of april on his account and I also have a $9.99 charge on my account but can't access anything but radio. I was charged on the 22nd if April.

If you sign into your premium account on your online account what does your subscription status say?

Peter

Peter

Hi there,

I have spotify premium but it isn't working properly on my phone. I have 500 songs in a playlist on my computer but none are showing up on my phone?? I have plenty of space left in the device but it isn't working. Please help!! 🙂

@joshy862 wrote:

Hi there,

I have spotify premium but it isn't working properly on my phone. I have 500 songs in a playlist on my computer but none are showing up on my phone?? I have plenty of space left in the device but it isn't working. Please help!! 🙂

Can you try copying the tracks from that playlist, into another playlist on your computer copying a max of 100 tracks at a time and then see if it will then appear on your phone? There does appear to be a playlist synchronisation issue with large playlist changes. 

Peter

Peter

@Peter wrote:

@joshy862 wrote:

Hi there,

Can you try copying the tracks from that playlist, into another playlist on your computer copying a max of 100 tracks at a time and then see if it will then appear on your phone? There does appear to be a playlist synchronisation issue with large playlist changes. 

Peter

Thank you a lot Peter. This has solved the issue I have been having and has made life a lot easier 🙂 

Thankyou again 🙂

Josh

I went to log in to my premium account as usual on my phone today, and I'm asked to upgrade to premium to use the service. No idea why, I've tried loging in and out and logging in with FB. Not sure why as I have a direct debit for the premium service.....?

@Squidfighter wrote:
I went to log in to my premium account as usual on my phone today, and I'm asked to upgrade to premium to use the service. No idea why, I've tried loging in and out and logging in with FB. Not sure why as I have a direct debit for the premium service.....?

Looks like we've been unable to take a payment this month. If there's enough funds in that account, check this list of common problems, then try resubscribing.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Hi i have a premium spotify account and it has not been working I have it on my iPhone I loged out and in I uninstalled and re installed but nothing it says that my song is playing but it stays paused its been about 4 days now and would like to know if or how I can fix it please and thank u

@Goodatsboy559 wrote:
Hi i have a premium spotify account and it has not been working I have it on my iPhone I loged out and in I uninstalled and re installed but nothing it says that my song is playing but it stays paused its been about 4 days now and would like to know if or how I can fix it please and thank u

Does it work on WiFi/3G? If a clean reinstallation didn't help that normally points to a connection issue. 

Peter

Peter

I have just upgraded to the 30 day free trial of premium and it will not work on my phone, I have tried login out and back in and also reinstalling the ap, any ideas? 

i have signed up for premium trial but as many have said cant get it working on my phone

I have the same problem. I have bought a Spotify Premium Trial 30 days account and my Android says that I have that get a premium account. 

Suggested posts