Premium is not working on phone

Solved!

Re: Premium is not working on phone

Mmrtnz14
Regular

You're f*ckin awesome. Thanks again for the fast responses and assistance!

anagrbec

I have the same problem.  I have a vodafone red account.  I called vodafone on Saturday but they have not been able to help.  I have logged in again with my username but it did not do the trick.  Please help.

Joe
Community Legend

If I remember, vodaphone confirm the account on which the subscription will be applied? Are you sure you are logging into this account? Maybe ask them to reconfirm the account name you should be using.

Julieb
Casual Listener
Since a couple of days ago my premium stopped working and my iPhone is telling me to download premium if i want to download my playlists. I have had premium for a long time and this has never happend before. I have paid for the uppgrade. I have also tried loging in and out but its not working.

Peter__
Community Legend

Is your account showing as premium on your online overview with a renewal date that is in the futue?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

olliewalsh
Casual Listener

Spotify Premium account has stopped working on my phone (HTC one). Tried logging in and out and reinstalling but it was unsuccessful. The last payment to spotify went out on the 10th of March. (I have paid for spotify by direct debit and haven't had an issue thus far!)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks

Joe
Community Legend

Hi @olliewalsh Can you just check what it shows under Subscription Status here?

olliewalsh
Casual Listener

It says "Spotify free" but i have had Premium for about a year. Is there a renewal date?

I have just checked my bank account and there are no issues that end!

Thanks for your help!

Highlighted
Solution!

Joe
Community Legend

Just wondering if maybe you logged in with the wrong details - do you see a payment history here? If not, try logging out and back in , making sure you use the correct credentials (facebook login or a spotify username - only one of these will be right).

You mentioned that the last payment was on 10 March so another payment should have been made yesterday.

If none of this helps, you can get in touch with the account team hereIf you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly to speed things along.

View solution in original post

olliewalsh
Casual Listener

Thanks for your help today!

The issue was I had a new debit card rendering the previous payment details useless! It's all sorted now!

SUGGESTED POSTS