Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium is not working on phone

Solved!

Premium is not working on phone

Since a couple of day's my spotify isn't working on my phone anymore. It's telling me to buy premium which I already have. Help me please!

529 Replies

You're welcome. Let me know how it went. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I upgraded to premium in December and have been trying since to get my premium to work so I can listen to music without my data. And it will not work. 

Hey @Rebeccagrieve1

Try logging into your Spotify profile on your browser here with your email. Your username will be displayed after you login.

After that, check the status of your subscription. If everything looks ok, logout of the app in your device, and be sure to use that username, instead of your email address, to login to your account. It's the one with the Premium features.

Hope it helps. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star

...still not working?

I had buy the premium with my mol points but I still didn’t receive the premium 

I Logged my spotify account with my fb. And my account says go premium. I subscribed last dec. 30 for your 3-month promo for only P129.00 here in Ph. What to do??

Hey @Jayarellano

Did you get an email receipt for your subscription purchase? In it, it shows your Spotify username:

Username/ID:        xxxxxxx

Logout of the app, and be sure to use it to login to your account. It's the one with the Premium features. If you see a random number, that's your actual Spotify username, which was assigned automatically to you when you created your account through Facebook. If you see it in your receipt, you need to use the Log In with Facebook button.

More information can be found here. 🙂
osorniosSpotify Star

Seandh92

My premium isn't working but I used it two days ago 

Hi my premier won't work on my phone even when I sign in with my username jomzi58. works ok on laptop???

Hey @jomzi58

Do you get email receipts for your subscription purchases? Search for one of them in your email account. In it, the Spotify username you're paying for is shown:

Username/ID:        xxxxxxx

Login with that username to the website to check the status of your subscription, and your receipts.

If everything looks ok, logout of the app in your device, and be sure to use that username, instead of your email address, to login to your account. It's the one with the Premium features.

Hope it helps. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star

Suggested posts