Premium is not working on phone

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: app says No Premium

Spotify
Spotify

If you're looking to stop using Facebook then you can continuing using 'pinqueriet' instead. 

We can help sort out your playlists, subscription etc. I've included the info in that email--should be in your inbox already. 

Highlighted

Re: Premium is not working on phone

Solly
Thanks. Worked for me too.
Highlighted

jstraszewski

I keep trying to play a song and it keeps telling me i need premium even though i just paid for it!

Highlighted

tptompkins

I'm experiencing this same issue.  I paid for Premium and when I log into my account in a browser it says that I have premium, however, when I log in using my Android phone or my Desktop Spotify in OSX then it tells me that I still need to upgrade.  

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tommy

Highlighted

addesson

I have the same problem that many people in this thread also has, although mine isn't solveable by login in and out. I just bought Premium a few minutes ag, but it keeps telling me I need to buy Premium to use it on my phone. I've had it before without issues, but this time it doesn't work. Please help. Thank you in advance.

Highlighted

Spotify
Spotify
Addesson - If you log in with the username 'addesson' and your Spotify password, you should access your Premium.

Jstraszewski & Tptompkins - It looks like your Premium is active our end, are you logging in with your Facebook details?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
Highlighted

bigjcc33

I cannot access spotify premium on my iphone or on my laptop even though I just upgraded today. is there something i did wrong? 

Highlighted

Premium is not working on phone

equaltonone

Just paid for Spotify Premium but my phoneapp keeps telling med I need Premium to use Spotify on my mobile! I have logged out and in again but it´s still not working. Help Please!

Highlighted

Spotify
Spotify

If you're experiencing this issue your first troubleshooting step should be a clean reinstallation.

Once that's done head over to the contact form if you're still having trouble. From there our payments team can lend a hand.

Highlighted

squeekyp2012
Casual Listener

I did a clean instillation and it did work.  Thank you for keeping me updated about this problem.

SUGGESTED POSTS