Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium is not working on phone

Solved!

Premium is not working on phone

Since a couple of day's my spotify isn't working on my phone anymore. It's telling me to buy premium which I already have. Help me please!

529 Replies

I am currently trying the 30 day premium trial and can't get it to work on my phone. I log in through facebook and don't think I have a spotify login.

I just got a new phone and was able to login to Spotify throgh my username, but the Premium features that I pay for are NOT working. I've tried everything from logging back in and out, restarting, etc.

I have tried logging in with facebook, my email, and the username spotify has given me and none are allowing me access to spotify premium on my phone. I have paid for spotify premium and double checked that all of my account information is correct. Please help!

LaurenElisabeth, grahamspector, samanthasamuels - I can confirm you're all on active Premium subscriptions. 

How's that working for you now? 

@samanthasmauels - Are you using the same email and password that you on Facebook? What mobile device are you using?

I just upgraded to premium and it works on my computer but not my phone...please help...i have tried logging in and out

I just upgraded to premium but my phone still says "upgrade to premium" when i try to play songs.  It works fine on my computer.  I have also tried logging in and out.  Please help.

Never mind.  I went to app manager and forced spotify to stop then logged in again and it works now.

Just an FYI, anyone else experiencing this issue should take a look at this post first:

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Just-upgraded-Not-getting-Premium/td-p/23...

i need help i cant do anything on premium on my phone and laptop help?

Hi xavierpaden - Turns out you've made two accounts on our system. 

All you need to do is follow the steps in this handy post: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Please-read-Missing-playlists-Premium-dis...

Hi! I upgraded my account to premium today and when I get on my application on my iPhone it says that I haven't upgraded. I am logging in with the correct username and password.

@davidoh16 wrote:
Hi! I upgraded my account to premium today and when I get on my application on my iPhone it says that I haven't upgraded. I am logging in with the correct username and password.

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

I would suggest you have a read at and try the steps outlined in this post.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Same problem. Logging in with my details but it's not working. 😞

herthreebirds - Just checked your account. You should be up and running with Premium now, you might have experienced a small delay.
Airhorn Enthusiast

hey my spotify preminum isn't working on my phone. I Just bought it but via the app for macbook. Any troubleshooting tips to get it to work? 

btw I use it via facebook if that means anything Romy JT

@romy23 wrote:

hey my spotify preminum isn't working on my phone. I Just bought it but via the app for macbook. Any troubleshooting tips to get it to work? 

btw I use it via facebook if that means anything Romy JT

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

I would suggest you have a read at and try the steps outlined in this post.

Peter

Peter

I think I might have two accounts set up as well.  I only want the one thats not connected to my Facebook.  I bought the premium and its saying I didn't.  Please help me out!

@randeeronnow wrote:

I think I might have two accounts set up as well.  I only want the one thats not connected to my Facebook.  I bought the premium and its saying I didn't.  Please help me out!

If you sign into your online overview on your non-Facebook account, does it say you have premium? 

Peter

Peter

Its working now!!  Thanks for trying to help anyway! 🙂

Ive had premium for awhile but cancelled my bank account and it expired. I just re upped and got premium again but its only letting me use the free version on my phone. Ive tried logging out and back in but it wont work

Suggested posts