Premium is not working on phone

Solved!

Re: Premium is not working on phone

Spotify
Spotify
Tant_julia - I've just replied to your email in. Keep an eye on your inbox.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Premium says 'info' and wont work

lmdowie
Casual Listener

Hi

my spotify hasn't been working for days on my HTC one x android. anytime i try to play a song, even synced music, it says 'info' and nothing else happens...whats wrong.  and when i try to play it on my girlfriends iphone, it no longer works either, just says that i need a premium subscription which i already have

Cheers

Re: Premium says 'info' and wont work

Spotify
Spotify
Lmdowie - It looks like your most recent payment failed, so your account has reverted back to the free version. You'll need to update your payment details if you'd like to get that Premium going again. Just head here to do so... www.spotify.com/account/subscription/
-------

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

lmdowie
Casual Listener
my bank card was replaced recently, is that the reason?

Spotify
Spotify
It could have been, yes. We can't see exactly why card details are rejected, but it's likely this was the case.
-------

Who's your Spotify Star?

lmdowie
Casual Listener
That makes sense to me now, thanks for quick troubleshooting! will update with new card details

Spotify
Spotify

@squeekyp2012 & @lykkeli2009 - I believe you're both experiencing a different issue with your Android. 

Please see this similar thread for more info: http://community.spotify.com/t5/Mobile-Android/Songs-stop-playing-app-going-offline/td-p/82935/page/...

app says No Premium

dedoedoedah
Casual Listener

Hi,

Just got a premoium account on my computer.

Now my spotify on iPhone says: you need premium to search for music??

Thanks,

Re: app says No Premium

Spotify
Spotify

Hi dedoedoedah - Not to fret, there's a simple explanation here. 

You've got two accounts: your 'pinqueriet' account and an account linked to Facebook. It's your Facebook one that's on Premium. 

We can help sort this out. Keep an eye on your inbox for me. 

Re: app says No Premium

dedoedoedah
Casual Listener

Thanks!

The pinqueriet I'm not using anymore

and I thuoght I cancelled the link to FB, I dont want that!

Ciao

SUGGESTED POSTS