Premium is not working on phone

Solved!

Re: Premium is not working on phone

Ebobeee
Casual Listener

What is the deal when you pay through your cell phone bill and it stops working. Am I using my email to sign in. Nothing is working on my end. Have tried to reinstall and sign in and out a few times and nothing. Still the free version. Please help! 🙂

Salazarperla66

I'm having a similar issue was on a friends family plan but they took me off so I went and ugraded my account and now it says I paid and have premium but access it on my phone it still says I'm using the free one

osornios
Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

Hey @Salazarperla66

Try logging into your Spotify profile on your browser here with your email. Your username will be displayed after you login.

After that, check the status of your subscription. If everything looks ok, logout of the app in your device, and be sure to use that username, instead of your email address, to login to your account. It's the one with the Premium features.

Hope it helps. 🙂

osorniosRock Star 24
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Weezy116
Regular
I did finally get it to work, i uninstalled the app, then added it again, and it was all updated to premium. Maybe try that? 🙂

acghockey1

My spotify premium isn't working and I have paid for it and i am on the account that I used to buy it. 

osornios
Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

Hey @acghockey1

You mean you now have two accounts? If so, fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you merge your Premium privileges, library, playlists, friends, etc. to the account created with an email address. 🙂

osorniosRock Star 24

user-removed
Not applicable

I pay for spotify premium, but it insn't working. You charge 99kr (Danish) from my bank account every mounth, with a following note, which contains this message:
"spotify P043293a7f". Can you maybe figure out, if the number is linked to my account? Cause i do pay for it, and i would like to get my card information deleted from the system, if i can't get what i'm supscriping to. 

Shanterelle

I am part of a Family Account that is Premium. When I log on my account on website it shows I have Premium but when I log in the app it says I only have free account. Makes no sense. Please help!

I have logged off, uninstalled app & reinstalled, restarted phone....nothing works.

osornios
Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

Hey @Shanterelle

Try logging into your Spotify profile on your browser here with your email. Your username will be displayed after you login.

After that, check the status of your subscription. If everything looks ok, logout of the app in your device, and be sure to use that username, instead of your email address, to login to your account. It's the one with the Premium features.

Hope it helps. 🙂

osorniosRock Star 24

Kimberly03

I alrealy paid for my premium but my subsciption is free?! HELP ME PLEASE!!!

SUGGESTED POSTS