Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium is not working on phone

Solved!

Premium is not working on phone

Since a couple of day's my spotify isn't working on my phone anymore. It's telling me to buy premium which I already have. Help me please!

529 Replies

My spotify premium isn't working! I've paid for it but when I click on so go it tells me to upgrade!!

@Jennchar1820 wrote:
My spotify premium isn't working! I've paid for it but when I click on so go it tells me to upgrade!!

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

I would suggest you have a read at and try the steps outlined in this post.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

i just bought spotify premium and im in the thirty day trial. and it seems to be working great on my pc. however it is only letting me play radio on my phone. help

Nvm! 

@juggalo_j333 wrote:

i just bought spotify premium and im in the thirty day trial. and it seems to be working great on my pc. however it is only letting me play radio on my phone. help

Peter

Peter

Just bought premium, but its still greyed out on my phone??? i just logged in and out a few times

@uclajst212 wrote:

Just bought premium, but its still greyed out on my phone??? i just logged in and out a few times

Hey 🙂 

Are you still having issues? 

If so try the steps outlined in this post.

Peter

Peter

its working on my computer but when i try to login on my phone through facebook it dosnt say i have premium?

@1250439071 wrote:

its working on my computer but when i try to login on my phone through facebook it dosnt say i have premium?

Have you tried the steps in this post?

Peter

Peter

having problems using premium on my phone. it works fine on my computer. i logged in using my facebook account. tryed logging in and out. and reinstalling app. whats wrong? (Using samsung galaxy S III)

Chrlloyd - Your account looks ok. Just make sure you log in with your Facebook details.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I just started a spotify premium free trial however my iPhone is saying I am not a premium user and therefor cannot access my music. Help!

@Beccareelee wrote:
I just started a spotify premium free trial however my iPhone is saying I am not a premium user and therefor cannot access my music. Help!

Peter

Peter

I purchased premium a few days ago, but it is not working on my phone. Works fine on my laptop, just not the phone. I have logged in using my username as well as Facebook and neither way fixed the issue.

Update:  doing a clean install of spotify on my iPhone fixed the issue. Annoying, but it works.

I can't play music from the search field even though I have the 30 day Spotify Premium trial.  I'm being told "Only Premium users can stream on demand." What am I doing wrong? Help! I want to listen to Rihanna - Man Down!

@fwrpwr wrote:

I can't play music from the search field even though I have the 30 day Spotify Premium trial.  I'm being told "Only Premium users can stream on demand." What am I doing wrong? Help! I want to listen to Rihanna - Man Down!

Peter

Peter

I just upgraded today to spotify premium and it's working perfectly on my computer, but it won't let me chosoe tracks to play on my phone... Why is this?!

@abenardo wrote:

I just upgraded today to spotify premium and it's working perfectly on my computer, but it won't let me chosoe tracks to play on my phone... Why is this?!

Try removing and then installing the application again on your phone 😉 

Peter

This is the non-Super User account for Peter, some posts made by this account are for testing purposes only.

I just change phone companies and now my Spotify doesn't work I logged in all my information pulls up but I can't do any searches

@trailerman2 wrote:
I just change phone companies and now my Spotify doesn't work I logged in all my information pulls up but I can't do any searches

Hey 🙂

Can you try a clean reinstallation of the app and see if that helps?

Peter

Peter

Suggested posts