Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium is not working on phone

Solved!

Premium is not working on phone

Since a couple of day's my spotify isn't working on my phone anymore. It's telling me to buy premium which I already have. Help me please!

529 Replies

Just upgraded to premium for a thirty day free trial but can't seem to get premium onto my IPhone.  Every time I try to play a song on my playlists it tells me only premium users can do it.  How do I solve this?  Is it possible I have two accounts?

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

Firstly, I would suggest you have a read at and try the steps outlined in this post and see if that helps 😉 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I am also having problems on my phone. I've been trying to login with facebook using my email account, restarted it, upgraded, etc. I looked up my username and its a long number -1221195288. Please help!

I just upgraded to spotify premium and i logged in and out from my phone but it doesn't seem to be working still i get the message to buy premium i have spotify with my facebook account any help?? thank you

@user-removed wrote:

I just upgraded to spotify premium and i logged in and out from my phone but it doesn't seem to be working still i get the message to buy premium i have spotify with my facebook account any help?? thank you

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

Can you try the steps outlined in this post?

Peter

Peter

I just got the spotify 30 day premium trial, and it's not working on my iPhone. My account settings say that I have premium, and I can access premium on my Mac, but not my iPhone. Any ideas?

i just bought the premium membership and it isnt working on my phone. i have logged in/out, uninstall/installed app, and i am useing my account name not email. it works on my computer idk if it is premium or not.

Just got spotify premium for my computer and when I sign on with my phone it thinks I'm still a regular user

Hey guys 🙂 

Spotify where having a few server issues earlier, so this might have had an effect on premium upgrades (I don't know!). 

Sometimes it can take a little while for your subscription to be set up on all of your devices, so give it a little time. If you haven't already done so try the steps in this post

Peter

Peter

Iv just downloaded premium and iv tried, logging out/in resetting password and re downloading the app, but it's still saying only available on premium, yet when I click premium it takes me to my account which says I have premium?

Hey, I login to the Spotify app, with my Facebook account, but it says i don't have Spotify premium when I do.

Hey guys,

Could you try logging out, then logging back in? Are you seeing your Premium?
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I have tried login in and out several times but nothing happens. and what so you man see me premium? thanks

Hi, I've just subscrived to 30 days premium trial and it's working fine on my laptop but not on my android phone. I've done clean installation login-logout but to no avail. What can I do next?

Edit: I just notice it's not premium on my laptop too 😞

On my iPhone, Ive tried logging in and out using Facebook, my email, and Device ID credentials.  All will log me in but none are showing premium.

Hi there, I have upgraded to premium but it is still not working on my iphone.I have logged in and out multiple times, done the clean reinstall but still nothing - all my playlists are there but it wont let me play them. My spotify on my computer does also not seem to be recognising my upgrade - HELP!?!

Many thanks 

I just purchased Spotify premium on my computer, but it when im login in on my phone, it says "Buy premium to play the song" Any help?

I try to login with facebook, and my spotify name.

I logged into my spotify account using facebook... it is not working and telling me to buy premium even though I already have. What do I do?

I've upgraded to premium from the 48 hours free trial . Originally created the account using Facebook. When I log in on my iPhone or iPod I can see all my music but its pale and I can't play anything. If I try to play anything it tells me I need to upgrade to premium which I have already. Help please

Hey guys 🙂 

If your account has been upgraded to premium but it is not being recognised correctly then have a read at this topic. There is currently a known server issue which is preventing upgrades. 

Peter

Peter

Suggested posts