Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium issues

Premium issues

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app and logged out and logged in I have never used any other accounts and my premium is still not updated on my account ! Help!!
6 Replies

Someone plese help... my spotify premium just wont let me in ... i know i rmember hte password as it asked me to log in to use this site ....

Is it possible to talk to a Spotify customer service over phone??

Hey @Cat85,

Try logging into your Spotify profile on your browser here with your email. Your username will be displayed after you login.

After that, check the status of your subscription. If everything looks ok, logout of the app in your device, and be sure to use that username, instead of your email address, to login to your account. It's the one with the Premium features.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hoping to find out the same thing. Fed up seeing the same stuff that doesn't solve the issue of paying for what we're not getting. 

Ok so I've just subscribed with the 30 day free trial and have agreed to continue my subscription after the free option expires. Only issue is although I've had the receipt to say I've now got the premium features I actually don't have anything premium on my

account, I've logged out logged in uninstalled and reinstalled the app but still nothing. **bleep** joke please someone help me. Thank you

Hey @user-removed,

Check your email receipt for your subscription purchase. In it, it shows the Spotify username you paid for:

Username/ID:        xxxxxxx

Login with that username to the website to check the status of your subscription, and your receipts.

If everything looks ok, logout of the app in your device, and be sure to use that username, instead of your email address, to login to your account. It's the one with the Premium features.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts