Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium member - ipad won't allow on demand streaming

Solved!

Premium member - ipad won't allow on demand streaming

I can stream on my iPhone but not my ipad. I logged out and logged back in to no avail.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Go to your profile here on the Spotify website to verify you are subscribed to Spotify Premium. Sometimes it takes a bit of time for the update in the subscription status to synchronize across all of your devices.

Try signing out of the Spotify application completely, removing it from your device, clear your device's cache (if applicable), reboot your device, and install the Spotify software one more time.

Lemme know if this worked. :).

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Go to your profile here on the Spotify website to verify you are subscribed to Spotify Premium. Sometimes it takes a bit of time for the update in the subscription status to synchronize across all of your devices.

Try signing out of the Spotify application completely, removing it from your device, clear your device's cache (if applicable), reboot your device, and install the Spotify software one more time.

Lemme know if this worked. :).

Yes, reinstalling it worked. Thank you.

Anything else i can do as have reinstalled several times to no avail

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

There was some server issues earlier which are still ongoing which are effecting both premium and unlimited account upgrades (apparently the issue has been corrected, so I am guessing it is just server catch up delay), the main topic about it is here (where the staff are posting updates).

I would suggest you have a read at and try the steps outlined in this post once it is fixed!

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Spotify is working with this! I go crazy soon to posting the same all the time :DDD

I'm a Premium member as well, and only through my computer I can stream on demand. But not through my iPad or iPhone. I was so excited to get it on my phone but after trying everything I no longer want it.!!

Suggested posts