Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium mit Gutscheinkarte verlängern

Premium mit Gutscheinkarte verlängern

Ich habe mit einem Code (Geschenkkarte) 10Euro auf Premium umgestellt. Kann ich auch  schon zwischendurch meinen Ablauf des Premiums verlängern, durch ein vorzeitiges aktivieren einer weiteren Code Card 10Euro? Also jetzt wäre mein Ablauf  14. Juli. Wenn ich aber vorher nochmal einen Code einlöse, würde sich dann der Ablauf nach hinten verschieben?

3 Replies

Hey there @SteffiFly, welcome to the community!

Hopefully, I can answer your question correctly! When adding a gift card it will credit to your account even if you already have premium -- it will just extend the next payment! 🙂

----

Hey @ SteffiFly, herzlich willkommen in der Community!

Hoffentlich kann ich Ihre Frage richtig beantworten! Wenn Sie einen Geschenk-Karte wird es auf Ihr Konto, auch wenn Sie bereits Premium - es wird nur verlängern die nächste Zahlung! 🙂

If your case is resolved, please click the 'Accept as Solution' button and add your kudos!

You can add premium codes whenever you like and they will be applied to the end of your current subscription.

Hello, I am not sure if this is the right topic, however, I have an issue with the gift card. I've got it for my friend and received a notification email, but she didn't get anything at all, even though I indicated her email address and even wrote her a personilized card. I have the receipt, the money went of my account alreagy the same day, but she still hasn't received anything. Can someone help me please?

Suggested posts