Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium not appearing on laptop, only on mobile device

Premium not appearing on laptop, only on mobile device

I have had Spotify Premium for the past 2 months and recently (today) had to resubscribe to it for some reason.

My Spotify profile online shows that I am a premium account holder.

The premium is showing on my mobile device, HOWEVER it IS NOT appearing on my laptop. On my laptop, it still says that I am only a "Free Listener". I still have to put up with advertisements and whatnot.

I should not have to pay for Premium if I am not going to get what it should be delivering.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!

5 Replies

i have kinda like the same problem i have paid for premium on the net but the premium doesn't come up on mobile or my spotify

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Please note it can take some time for a premium subscription to activate across all devices.

1) Try reinstalling Spotify.
2) Make sure you're logging in with the right account; it's very easy to have both facebook and Spotify details!

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

i have reinstalled and i am sure that i log in with the same user both places but still haven't got premium any places but if i go to my profile it says i have paid for it

There is currently an ongoing server issue with upgrades, more information and updates are being made on this topic

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

thanks

Suggested posts