tysonisonfire
Casual Listener

Plan

Premium

Country

United States

Device

Samsung S6 Active

My Question or Issue: I have premium and was charged on 8/11/18 but when I logged into the app on my phone it says I do not have premium. I logged out of all devices because an unknown media player was accessing it. And yes I have used both my email and username to log in as well as deleting and redownloading the app. Nothing has worked.

3 Replies

Re: Premium not showing up on my phone

Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22

Hey @tysonisonfire,

Sorry to hear this.

Could you try following these steps: https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/payment_help/i-pay-for-premium-why-am-i-on-free/? 

Keep me posted :)

Billy-JRock Star 22
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

tysonisonfire
Casual Listener

I have tried all these options. The payment shows that it went through just fine on both the spotify account and my bank statement. It has a checkmark next to my premium status on the website. It's just my phone is not showing that I'm premium, and I have logged in multiple times with both the email and the username.

Rock Star 22
Rock Star 22

@tysonisonfire,

Thanks for the reply :)

Are you seeing your playlists when you sign in? Try to log out/ log in and see if your Premium activates. If a log out/ log in doesn’t work check your inbox. Did you get a confirmation email after upgrading?

If you have your subscription confirmation and it’s still not appearing you may have created a second account and upgrade that one on accident. Please follow this guide in this FAQ to find out if you have a second account.

Keep me posted.

Billy-JRock Star 22
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS