Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium not work

Premium not work

I've paid my Premium but my Spotify says that I'm using Free version. I can't change it, it doesn't work anyway 😞

6 Replies

@Surija wrote:

I've paid my Premium but my Spotify says that I'm using Free version. I can't change it, it doesn't work anyway 😞

Does your online account say premium? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

I'm having the same problem - my online account says I'm on premium and for the last 2 days as has my spotify on my laptop, but the app on my phone says I'm still on free and spotify on my laptop is now saying the same 😞

@user-removed wrote:

I'm having the same problem - my online account says I'm on premium and for the last 2 days as has my spotify on my laptop, but the app on my phone says I'm still on free and spotify on my laptop is now saying the same 😞

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

I would suggest you have a read at and try the steps outlined in this post. Do they help?

Peter

Peter

I upgraded 2 days ago and have done all those things since then and did them again today - still hasn't solved it unfortunately

@user-removed wrote:

I upgraded 2 days ago and have done all those things since then and did them again today - still hasn't solved it unfortunately

Are you sure you are logging in using the same details online as you are in the clients/apps? 

Its amazingly easy to have two logins, one with a Spotify username and password and another using your Facebook email address and password. 

Peter

Peter

Thank you, sorted now.

Suggested posts