Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium not working

Solved!

Premium not working

Hi

My credit card expired so my Premium payment failed. Sorted it out and the payment went through, however, I am not getting the Premium service on my Laptop. My Account details say I'm a Premium holder, I just don't get the service. My Ipad seems ok though. Very strange.

Tried reinstalling with no luck.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I had this problem but i managed to sort the problem for my self. 

If any one is still having this problem try this:

Click on Edit >Prefences >Scroll down to Cache, Right click and copy the path to the cache folder >Click start >and Paste the path in  the search bar >Once in the Cache folder, SIGN OUT/EXIT the Spotify client >Delete everything from the folder.

Then just load up the Spotify client and you SHOULD now have the Premium status at the top of the screen and the upgrade button should no longer be there.

Hope this helps guys.

Jamie.

View solution in original post

13 Replies

Exactly the same problem here...

Same here!

same here

Ditto, only i'm a new premium customer and I want to try the free trial.

I am same here.  Cept I get no ads on Mobile but PC is stupid with the Ads, which is why I am on the premium account.

Its this or Pandora and something has to justify the 80 dollars more a year cost.

I wont get premium AT all, neither on my Iphone or my PC.. But it says here on the site that i got Spotify Premium Subscripton

filip ur problem match mine exactly, getting really pissed off over here

Same here. Just upgraded from free to premium. Annoyed!

Uninstalled, reinstalled, logged out, logged in... NOTHING IS WORKING.

Yeah me to.. Really annoying-.-

Same problem here guys. Nothing is working... 

theliz and filip, since all of us got the same problem and upgraded recently, the  problem is probably something with the servers or something, ill leave it be until tomorrow but if it is not working by then im calling the support

Hi guys,

Looks like there was a little delay in upgrading your accounts here. It should now be sorted, could you try logging out and in? It should kick start that subscription.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?
Marked as solution

I had this problem but i managed to sort the problem for my self. 

If any one is still having this problem try this:

Click on Edit >Prefences >Scroll down to Cache, Right click and copy the path to the cache folder >Click start >and Paste the path in  the search bar >Once in the Cache folder, SIGN OUT/EXIT the Spotify client >Delete everything from the folder.

Then just load up the Spotify client and you SHOULD now have the Premium status at the top of the screen and the upgrade button should no longer be there.

Hope this helps guys.

Jamie.

Suggested posts