Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium not working

Premium not working

I've paid for premium and it's not working I've tried loggin out and in and still nothing
3 Replies

@Kirstykenzie

Log into your Spotify profile on your browser here with your email. Your username will be displayed after you login.

Logout of the app in your phone, and be sure to use that username to login back to your account. It's the one with the Premium features.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I have just upgraded to the family sup scripting I sent a link to my wife whigh she never received and then sent an email to invite her which she tried to logon and it said user id all ready in use, which it's not. Can someone help in getting my wife on the family subscription. Thanks 

@Stgord01

Each family member has to have a separate username and password. So the first step is to create new accounts for each new member (if she hasn't already).

She'll now have a Free account, so the next step is for them to join your Family plan through your account (You're the one who pays, so you'll be the Family Admin).

Send by yourself the link generated through INVITE MEMBER BY LINK, instead of letting the system send the mail.

Let her accept the invite logged in with her own username, and you'll be set.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts