Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium not working

Premium not working

Just had my trial period finished and upgraded to premium but it's not working on my iPhone says I have to have it activated but when I check my account it says I have premium. Tried the reinstall process still having same issue can you help please??
8 Replies

I have the same problem !

Same same problem except I went from free and NOTHING wants to recognize.

Same here. I want to create an offline playlist, but it isn't possible; I need to be a premium member. But when I want to upgrade to premium, it says I'm already a premium member.... 

Hey there!

I'm sorry to hear about trouble with your lovely Spotify.

Can you describe more about your situation. For how long you're waiting this Premium update? Keep in mind sometimes it can take about 12 hours to update. Feel free to log out and log in back in Spotify because this helps often.

If there is no Premium at all for a long time, you may need to delete duplicate account. Just contact to Spotify and they can sort this in no time.

Hope you can enjoy Premium very soon!

Same thing fourflip and Vincenzo I had the free version now I can't do anything just says upgrade to premium but I already have it. Just very frustrated and hope someone helps sorts this as its £10 a month

Hpguru I've only done it today so I'll wait for the 12 hrs and reinstall it again and see if that works I'll get back to you

Hey,

Also you may want to try deleting cache. Go to Edit - Preferences and copy cache folder, then quit Spotify and go to this folder with My Computer and delete the whole folder. Now start Spotify.

Does this help at all?

Its now working thanks for the help

Suggested posts