Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium not working

Premium not working

Hello!

I just (3h ago) activated a Spotify gift card I got from a friend and I chose the Spotify Premium option. However, it keeps saying that I need a Spotify Premuim subscribtion in order to use the mobile application for the iPhone. I have tried and remove and re-install the Spotify app without any success.

Also, my Spotify client has stopped working. Whenever I launch the client, it prevents me from typing my username and password. Also here, I've tried to remove and re-install without any success.

Someone help me, please!

1 Reply

@kimtingstedt wrote:

Hello!

I just (3h ago) activated a Spotify gift card I got from a friend and I chose the Spotify Premium option. However, it keeps saying that I need a Spotify Premuim subscribtion in order to use the mobile application for the iPhone. I have tried and remove and re-install the Spotify app without any success.

Also, my Spotify client has stopped working. Whenever I launch the client, it prevents me from typing my username and password. Also here, I've tried to remove and re-install without any success.

Someone help me, please!

Hi,

Please make sure that you are using the correct login details - did you sign up before November 2011?

If yes, use your username and password, if no use facebook.

On the desktop version, reboot your computer and try. For iPhone, uninstall app, reboot, reinstall and try 🙂

Suggested posts