Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium not working

Solved!

Premium not working

I signed up for the free trial on my spotify app. I entered my credit card number and it told me welcome to premium, gave me a confirmation number and said I will start getting charged on April 15th. I'm not getting a recept in my email and on my account it shows there is no record of a purchase. I even tried to buy the free trail again and it told me I already had. I do not like this "forum" as way to communicate with a company that just took my credit card number. Do you have a more private and efficient way to discuss payment matters? These things are generally favored as confidential. If this wasn't such a shady way of speaking with your customers I might be more willing to just buy this service. Thank you.
Screenshot_20170317-133747.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed, welcome to the Spotify Community!

The easiest way to get in contact directly with Spotify support is by messaging SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. They usually respond within 48 hours!

Please let me know if you need help with anything else 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed, welcome to the Spotify Community!

The easiest way to get in contact directly with Spotify support is by messaging SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter. They usually respond within 48 hours!

Please let me know if you need help with anything else 🙂

Suggested posts