Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium on wrong account

Premium on wrong account

Hello,

This is my fourth attempt to get this rectified, i have sent three emails and have had zero response.

I am a customer of Vodafone AU and as a part of my plan I receive 12 months of Spotify premium.
Upon setting up my account, I opted to log in via Facebook - but somehow it logged me into an old, deactivated account which I no longer use.  Due to this Facebook account being deactivated I am unable to use it - the account hasn't been used for quite some time due to extenuating personal circumstances. I have emailed regarding this and I have had no response - all I was wanting to ask is if it is possible to transfer that subscription to my current email/facebook?

I understand that it is an annoyance but I would really like to make use of Spotify premium for this 12 months whilst I can. 

I hope that this finds someone who can reply to me, and I hope that this issue could please be rectified, because I simply cannot use the old Facebook account - I wish I could simply log back onto it.

I am happy to provide email addresses applicable to my accounts but I don't feel comfortable to put them into this open forum.

Also - there are no replies in my spam because I've been hawking that in hopes of getting a reply.

Thank you kindly,

Kristen
8 Replies

Hello @user-removed, Welcome to the community! 🙂

Im sure Spotify can fix this for you 🙂

Concerning your Email to spotify:

Have you checked your Spam/Junk folder?

If you received a No-Reply email that says to check out the FAQ or Community just reply to that email and Spotify support will contact you 🙂

Support takes 24-48 hours to reply to you if they have not replied to you by tomorrow you can ask me here and i will escalate the issue for you 🙂

I hope this helped solve your issue 🙂

Hey Jean 🙂

Thanks for your reply, yeah I have checked the spam and junk folders. I've replied to that email in the past and this has now been going on for 3 weeks already - me sending emails and awaiting responses, but I can try again if required before you escalate it, it has been quite a while though!

Thanks

@user-removed

The Case should be opened when you reply to the automated email 🙂 Spotify staff are usually very quick with their replies 🙂

But if they don't reply soon just shoot me a message here and i will gladly escalate this for you 🙂

No worries Jean, thanks.

On a related note - I already have two open cases for this issue (03599947 & 03599875) which have never been followed up by Spotify staff.

I did just email again as per your request so what should I do now? 🙂

Thanks for your help thus far!

@user-removed

If you have open cases i can escalate this for you right now 🙂

I will escalate it and they should get in contact with you soon 🙂

Thank you kindly, much appreciated!

So it should be 24-48 hours from now when they should reply to me?

Thanks again Jean!

@user-removed

Yes, usually less but i cant promise anything 🙂

Awesome!

Thank you again!

Suggested posts