Premium password

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I recently got i new Spotify Premium account, because my last one was trough my old internet provider, today my Spotify trough my TV did not work, so i uppgraded the app in phone, and logged out etc, now i cant log in, forgot password, when i reset it, with my email, its goes to my old account, i only have one email, i checked android cache, so i know my ID, but having problems finding the right way to log in to my Premium account.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed,

Sorry that it didn't help!

I would recommend contactiong Spotify for more help.

To contact support, please fill out the online contact form. If, for whatever reason you would prefer not to, or you cannot use the form, support can also be reached on twitter by reaching out to @SpotifyCares, or on Facebook by sending a message to the Spotify Cares Facebook page.
Please be aware that responses may take anywhere from 24-48 hours depending on the volume of tickets they are currently handling.

Hope it helps 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out, and welcome to the Community!

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I recommend checking out the ”Problems logging in” support article for more info.
I’d also recommend checking out this guide to resetting your password here.”Change or reset your password”. However, please note if you created your account with Facebook you’ll need to reset your password at Facebook.com.

Get back to me right here if you’re still having trouble after reading that FAQ. Thanks!

Hello

Thanks for a quick answer, but the issue still remains, when i trying to get a new password for my Premuim account, wich is ID nr, not a name, i check my only email, and then i resets password, no probs, but thats my old account, i cant find my Premium, maybe because they have same email adress? its not connected trough Facebook, because i recently deleted FB, for a new account there.

Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed,

Sorry that it didn't help!

I would recommend contactiong Spotify for more help.

To contact support, please fill out the online contact form. If, for whatever reason you would prefer not to, or you cannot use the form, support can also be reached on twitter by reaching out to @SpotifyCares, or on Facebook by sending a message to the Spotify Cares Facebook page.
Please be aware that responses may take anywhere from 24-48 hours depending on the volume of tickets they are currently handling.

Hope it helps 🙂

Suggested posts