Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium, payment, Country change

Solved!

Premium, payment, Country change

Hey, iam from germany and 4 or 5 years ago i subscribed to spotify premium. One year ago i moved to austria and couldnt use spotify because i had no compatible device... Iam still paying the premium every month but iam not Registered as a pemium User amymore. The Number on my Bank transfer is: **************************************. Is there a possibility that i can have a new login information, and Since iam paying every month i really Would like using it again!  What can i do.? Thank you 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@Lilala030

I suggest you contact support, they will be able to help you recover your account 🙂

You can contact support on twitter @SpotifyCares Or you can email Support here.

If you receive a No-Reply email that says to check out the FAQ or Community just reply to that email and Spotify support will contact you 🙂

Support takes 24-48 hours to reply to you if they have not replied to you by tomorrow you can ask me here and i will escalate the issue for you 🙂

I hope this helped solve your issue 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @Lilala030, Welcome to the community! 🙂

I have edited your post and removed some personal information 🙂

If I am correct Spotify is available in Austria, so you should still be able to use Spotify, regardless if you have premium you can use your account in any country.

Regarding your account:

What is the problem with accessing your account? have you lost your username/password? do you still have access to the email you used to sign up?

I thought so, but maybe its a different one. Can one figure that out with the number in my transactions?
Marked as solution

@Lilala030

I suggest you contact support, they will be able to help you recover your account 🙂

You can contact support on twitter @SpotifyCares Or you can email Support here.

If you receive a No-Reply email that says to check out the FAQ or Community just reply to that email and Spotify support will contact you 🙂

Support takes 24-48 hours to reply to you if they have not replied to you by tomorrow you can ask me here and i will escalate the issue for you 🙂

I hope this helped solve your issue 🙂

Suggested posts