Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium payment although I have already cancel my subscription

Premium payment although I have already cancel my subscription

I cancelled my Premium subscription a month ago, although I have the charge of 9,99€.
I want a refund It is not fair that I have declined my subscription and I have to pay for it again. It does not make sense.
IMG_2473.PNG
1 Reply

Hey @raquelfernand, thats not cool! 

Lets figure it out.. 

• Possible reasons: 
  1. You didn`t finish the cancellation process

2. You may have second account in Spotify with a subscription, and only one was cancelled. 

• Possible solutions: 
  1. Check your email for confirmation email. Each user receives one after cancelling their Spotify subscription.  
  • Are there any other email addresses you could have used to register with Spotify? It's worth checking those inboxes to see if you have any Spotify emails--that will mean your extra account is registered with that email. 

• [ If you don't have another email address, note how you log into the Spotify app usually. ]
  1. If you use your Facebook details try entering your Spotify username (if you created one originally).
  2. If you use your Spotify username try entering just your email address. 
  • [ If you don't see a confirmation email ] 
  1. It sounds like you didn't complete the cancellation process. Please give that another try via your subscription page. You'll then receive a confirmation email shortly after that. 

More:

How to cancel your Premium subscription 

If you need any further assistance, just reply back here, we`d love to help! 

Happy new 2017 : )

MartinStoichkovSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts