Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium problems

Solved!

Premium problems

Hi!

I have a PREMIUM account. Then Spotify wanted me to connect it with facebook, which i didn't want.

Unfortunately i wasn't able to sign in, without doing it, so I connected both.

As a consequence I received a new account --> a FREE Account <-- and wasn't able to sign in with my old PREMIUM-account.

I sent like five messsages to the costumer service, but didn't receive any helpful advice.

Can anyone please help me and tell me what do you. I want to use PREMIUM again.

Please help,

Stefan

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@user-removed It looks like my colleague got back to you last week, did you get his email?

View solution in original post

49 Replies

@user-removed - Have you tried logging out and back in using your Spotify username and password (not your email address)? 

Its unusual for duplicate account issues to arise if you have a Spotify username style account. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

hey,

thx for your quick answer....

i already tried both, my mail adresses und both user id's ... just the new id and facebook address is working...

In that case you will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they should be able to correct this for you. Unfortunately what we can do here on the community is limited without having access to accounts. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter

well, thx again, but actually i was afraid of exactly that answer...

i already contacted the spotify servies through the contact page or an email answer - i think - five times...

well, i'll try it again and hope to get an answer... it's not really satisfying to pay for an account, which you can't use....

Have you tried replying directly to one of the automated emails? 

Also if you post your most recent case number here I can ask someone to chase it up for you. 

Peter

Peter

hey...

thx again 🙂

yes, i already answered these mails...  but nothing happened...

i got more than one case number for you... unfortunately neither answer helped me out the way i needed it...

Spotify Fall # 00937780

Spotify Fall # 00943740

Spotify Fall # 00950778

I'm going to ask someone to check this out for you. 

Peter

Peter

Marked as solution

@user-removed It looks like my colleague got back to you last week, did you get his email?

hey patricia...

i'm not quite sure... but all my problems have been solved by now...

thank you all for your help!

best regards,

stefan

I am a premium user and its telling me I'm not...help since I'm paying you $10 a month and there is no number to call.

I signed up for a trial service on my laptop and took the free trial on my Iphone to sync the account. Now I just want to purchase premium because I like the service..but I can't. 

There is no option to purchase premium through an Iphone app and I have entered my credit card info twice using my laptop but still no upgrade. 

I just want premium and I'm ready to buy it now. Can someone please help me?

@Aliblackmon - Spotify don't offer telephone support, but you can get in touch with the Spotify team directly via email using the online contact form

@probeson - Did you sign up for the free 30 day trial using your laptop? If so, you don't need to do anything as your account will simply be billed for full premium (the trial has all of the features anyways) once the trial period ends unless you explicitly cancel from your online account. 

Peter

Peter

@Aliblackmon - Looks like you've resubscribed. Great to see it's working again. Sorry we didn't get to you sooner.

@probeson - That 30 day trial hasn't been started yet, seems to be an issue with the payment method. Annoyingly, we can't see what. Can you just check your payment card agrees with all the conditions here

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I´ve got the same problem at the moment -.- 

I have these Problem also, anyone help?

Guys, please tell us exactly what problem you are having so we can try to help.

I have a PREMIUM account. Then Spotify wanted me to connect to an regular spotify account without facbook, which i didn't want.

Unfortunately i wasn't able to sign in, without doing it, so I connected both.

As a consequence I received a new account --> a FREE Account <-- and wasn't able to sign in with my old PREMIUM-account.

@robban259 Use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If you get an automated reply directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly (even though it says not to) to speed things along.

i have already done that several times but no one writes back to me.. i have waited 1 week now, for someone to solve it.

Suggested posts