Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium problems

Solved!

Premium problems

Hi!

I have a PREMIUM account. Then Spotify wanted me to connect it with facebook, which i didn't want.

Unfortunately i wasn't able to sign in, without doing it, so I connected both.

As a consequence I received a new account --> a FREE Account <-- and wasn't able to sign in with my old PREMIUM-account.

I sent like five messsages to the costumer service, but didn't receive any helpful advice.

Can anyone please help me and tell me what do you. I want to use PREMIUM again.

Please help,

Stefan

49 Replies

Let's rewind a moment.......you submitted one or more contact forms and you received an automated response each time? Did you reply to any of those automated responses?

yes i did reply to them

Could you tell me the date of the oldest reply you sent and post the relevant case number here please then I'll try to chase it up for you. It may be a few days before you hear anything though - Spotify take weekends very seriously 🙂

it was 2013-10-18, 00988645

thanks

Thanks. I've escalated this to the staff.

@robban259 - Did you get this all sorted 🙂 ?

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi I have a PREMIUM account. However I cannot log into it. I appear to have two accounts now, one through my facebook which is free and another which is premium. The other day my spotify logged itself out. Then asked me to log in (which I have not had to do since creating my account). I couldn't remember my password or username so I logged in through facebook - hence the new FREE second account.

I am still paying for the premium one but can't access it. When I got to reset password it asks me to do it through my Facebook. The free Facebook one appear to autmatically sign itself in. I have found the username for my original premium account, I think it is 1275527731.  but i don't know the password. I have sent 2 emails to the support team over the past week.  No response. Case numbers are # 01011680 and # 00996664 I need to talk to someone to figure out what my username and password for my second account are. I have not been able to use my PREMIUM account for over a week. It is very frustrating that no one "personally replied to my email" and that there is no phone number to call for support. PLEASE HELP!

@user-removed - Can you reply directly to the most recent automated reply from support you have (which a case number in it). That will bump your case in the system over to an advisor who will get back to you asap.

Peter

Peter

Just replied! I hadn't before as is said "no reply", Thanks!!

@user-removed wrote:

Just replied! I hadn't before as is said "no reply", Thanks!!

Its a bit confusing isn't it! 😛 

If you don't hear anything back within 24 hours (max), give us a shout here and myself or another super user can kick up some fuss for you 😉 

Peter

Peter

I´m still paying for spotify premium and I can´t use it. I`ve replied about 100 times. I´m sick of spotify. I will now try to quit my payment. 

I really loved spotify, but now...never ever again!

Hi, same Problem, Support dont give a f*k.
Spotify Fall # 01133170

i think, i now lost some days of the 3 for 1 months i paid for, what makes me a little bit angry!

@user-removed - What issue are you having exactly? 

Peter

I was logged in as a Spotify User, then I bought Premium. I logged out and accidentally clicked on log in with Facebook.

Now im again on Free, cant Login in my Spotify Login (only trough Facebook). And if i click on "I forgot my Passwort" it says this Email is already used with Facebook-login. But I bought Premium with the same Email as I use it on Facebook.

@user-removed - You just need to log out and log back in using your Spotify username which you choose during registration and not your email address, that will get you back to your account. 

Peter

It was the first I tried, but didnt work. I cant login in my Spotify account, because its now a Facebook account.

Just to confirm do you have a Spotify username (not your email address)?

Peter

No i dont have, but even if I try to login with my ID, which I got with an Email, when I bought Premium, there´s standing "It looks like you are using your Facebook credentials to log in to Spotify. To change your Facebook password go to your settings"

Ah that makes things more complicated, it means you have two accounts and one has made the other inaccessible. If you could drop the support guys an email using the online contact form they will be able to lend a hand to get your account restored. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

I already wrote them, but as I said, they dont give a f*k, i dont got an Email, not even a automatic one.

Suggested posts