Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium showing up as free in IPhone app

Premium showing up as free in IPhone app

I've been subscribed to Premium for over 2 years. Yesterday the app iPhone requested to sign in again. Now my account is a free one (can see my playlists, can't play individual songs without shuffling, lost all my offline, etc). If I sign in online my account still displays as a premium one. I've reinstalled the app, I've logged in and out several times, same problem on my iPhone and iPad. Help? iOS and app both up to date.
4 Replies

Hey @Toomuchroom,

Are you using username + password or email + password to login?

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Username for both web and app. Have just tried email and login fails in app, so that's not an option.

Hey @Toomuchroom,

Please click on the button below. It'll then take you through a survey to point you in the right direction:

Screen Shot 2015-10-29 at 11.24.24 AM.png

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you for the reply. This didn't solve the problem as I have only one account. I linked my FB with it at a later date, but haven't used that to log in. Using only Spotify username and password. I did have a message about only being able to use account for 15 days outside of payment country. Logged back in in that country. Still experiencing problems where I'm travelling.

Suggested posts