Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium stopped working

Solved!

Premium stopped working

My spotify premium account has stopped working. It says that I have reached the limit of time listening to music even though I have received a 3 month gift card a week ago. Premium worked at first but has since then stopped working. I've sent a message via a contact form but I have not had any response.

Help would be very much appreciated.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Have you checked your Subscriptions page to make sure you are still premium?
Make sure you're logging in with the right account; it's very easy to have both facebook and Spotify details!

If that doesn't work, let me know your contact form case number and I'll escalate it to the staff so they can chase it up for you.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Have you checked your Subscriptions page to make sure you are still premium?
Make sure you're logging in with the right account; it's very easy to have both facebook and Spotify details!

If that doesn't work, let me know your contact form case number and I'll escalate it to the staff so they can chase it up for you.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

It works now. Thanks!

Hi there, I have the problem that my account just isn't working, says I need to stream music onto a desktop (I've had spotify premium (£9.99 a month)for about 5 months now with no trouble like this) I can't play music at all even with wifi connection
Thanks

@Blacmmore81 wrote:
Hi there, I have the problem that my account just isn't working, says I need to stream music onto a desktop (I've had spotify premium (£9.99 a month)for about 5 months now with no trouble like this) I can't play music at all even with wifi connection
Thanks

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Is your account still showing as spotify premium on your online overview? Also, what is the exact error message you are getting and on what device? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

When I go play a song it says
"Spotify premium is required for an on demand mobile steaming, it's free to stream from desktop"

@Blacmmore81 wrote:
When I go play a song it says
"Spotify premium is required for an on demand mobile steaming, it's free to stream from desktop"

And is your account still showing as premium on your online overview (link above)? 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts