Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium stoppen, no new subscription possible!?

Premium stoppen, no new subscription possible!?

Hi guys,

My premium account stopped working two weeks ago. I thought it would renew itself on a monthly basis? It says it ended on April 28th (in german: "Dein im Voraus gezahltes Premium läuft am 2015-04-28 aus. Schließ ein Abo ab und genieße Musik non-stop, ohne monatlich Guthaben hinzuzufügen. "), see screenshot.

Whatever, I tried to make a new subscription without success. It just says this type of subscription is not possible, or in german:

"Leider wird die Art von Änderung, die Du an Deinem Abonnement vornehmen möchtest, im Moment nicht unterstützt. Wende Dich bitte an unseren Kundenservice, der Dir weiterhelfen kann."

I already opened two tickets with the support, but I do not get any reaction. I trid loggin in and out, both in facebook and on my PC and on my phone.

So, I cannot hear music for two weeks now without advertising, which sucks.

Please help!

regards,

Berny

spotify screen.jpg
2 Replies

Habe das selbe Problem, hast du eine Lösung gefunden?

@eaglefist

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If you still have not gotten a reply:

Did you get a confirmation email from the contact form? It should be similar to "Spotify Support Case #XXXXXXX". If so, reply back to that email and tell them you still need help.

If you got an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it saying you still need help, even if it's from a no-reply address.

If you never got an email, look in your spam folder to see if there is an email in there. Make sure you are checking the email account you used to sign up to Spotify. You can check the email on your account here.

@svensnev

I suggest you contact support so they can help you

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts