Announcements

Premium subcription via Mobile Provider Drei.at not working

Premium subcription via Mobile Provider Drei.at not working

ggunnar
Casual Listener

Dear Community,

maybe you can help me in this issue:

Until yesterday, I was a Premium Member and paid the monthly fee directly to Spotify via Credit Card.

As a new customer with my Mobile Phone Company - Hutchison Drei Austria GmbH - www.drei.at - they offered me 6 month free Premium and more importantly if I use Spotify and pay via my monthly phone bill - all the mobile downloads will be included, without any limit.

For this reason I carefully followed their detailed description on their webpage on how to change a current Premium account so that it runs via Drei.at. However, it did not work and I ended up with my cancelled Premium account, now on Free, AND their system saying that I succesfully signed up for Premium!

What happened next was like I expected: My phone company says "Everything correct with us, WE CANNOT HELP YOU. This is Spotify's business. It's their service"

And Spotify says the same, I think, because I cannot find a way to contact someone for troubleshooting and in this forum I found a similar case...

So, what to do?

Thanks,

Gunnar

2 Replies

Re: Premium subcription via Mobile Provider Drei.at not working

Maxim
Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

Hey @ggunnar,

Spotify Support can look into this for you. Please contact them through one of these channels:

Contact form: http://bit.ly/SpotifyCF

Twitter: http://bit.ly/SpotifyCaresTW_DE

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the Knowledgebase or the Spotify Community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address. Spotify Support usually replies within 24-48 hours :).

MaximRock Star 24
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Re: Premium subcription via Mobile Provider Drei.at not working

ggunnar
Casual Listener
Thank you! I sent the Contact form just yesterday and wrote them also a message on twitter tonight. Let's hope the best... Regards!
SUGGESTED POSTS