Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium subscription is gone despite payment, tech support wouldn't help

Solved!

Premium subscription is gone despite payment, tech support wouldn't help

Hi!

I have an US-Spotify-Account and bought 3 years of Premium in advance as gift cards off eBay. I am in Germany now, and about two weeks ago I was logged out on all of my gadgets (PC, tablet, smartphone) - and as I tried to log myself on, it would notify me that I am unable to do so in a foreign country after 14 days.

Then I changed the country in my Spotify profile to Germany, so I could log in - but my Premium was gone. I should have Premium until the middle of April 2018, but it is somehow gone completely. I owe all of the receipts for activating my gift cards.

Now I'm puzzled: I've already stated this problem to Spotify Support, but they brushed me off with "ask the LG support" (yes, I have an LG celly, but problem does also apply to my PC and non-LG-tablet) or "we do not see, that you've bought any Premium" (what? 😄 I have all of my receipts, and I can see them in my account).

TL;DR: bought 3 years of Premium in advance, Premium was untimely gone after "14 days in a foreign country", support wouldn't help at all.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @ggdima,

I'd recommend reaching out to them again about this and try to explain them what exactly the issue is and that it's not related to your LG device. Sending some screenshots (eg. of the reciepts) to them would probably be helpful too. 🙂

Also, please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service so we can't really help you with this issue as we are unable to access the "backstage area" of your account. Only Spotify Support is able to help you with this.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @ggdima,

I'd recommend reaching out to them again about this and try to explain them what exactly the issue is and that it's not related to your LG device. Sending some screenshots (eg. of the reciepts) to them would probably be helpful too. 🙂

Also, please bear in mind that the Community is not an official Spotify support service so we can't really help you with this issue as we are unable to access the "backstage area" of your account. Only Spotify Support is able to help you with this.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts