Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium subscription 'vanishes' in the middle of the paid period

Premium subscription 'vanishes' in the middle of the paid period

Our Premium subscription (paid on 28th Feb) ceased to work on friday 27th Feb. Main account and 3 family sub-accounts are now crappy 'free' subscriptions. New payment was also made yesterday - no change whatsoever!

So today we have paid for 6 days of four premiums subsctition for nothing - and counting more days. In finland that is called a fraud - and this will be our next step - we start a dispute process through our Bank/MasterCard.

And yes, we have contacted 'the support', no answer.

My account n#11127019344

1 Reply

According to https://support.spotify.com

Spotify is aware of a service issue and they are working on a fix

Read this thread for the latest updates:

Premium dropped to free? Post Here

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If you still have not gotten a reply:

Did you get a confirmation email from the contact form? It should be similar to "Spotify Support Case #XXXXXXX". If so, reply back to that email and tell them you still need help.

If you got an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it saying you still need help, even if it's from a no-reply address.

If you never got an email, look in your spam folder to see if there is an email in there. Make sure you are checking the email account you used to sign up to Spotify. You can check the email on your account here.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts