Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium to Vodafone deal

Solved!

Premium to Vodafone deal

I've just cancelled my subscription which will end on 21st Apr so that I can sign up to the Vodafone free premium deal that I get with my phone. I cannot set up the vodafone subscription until my current one drops to Free. Will I lose my playlists and saved artists or anything like that when I revert to free? Also will I lose what I have downloaded to my phone? 

*** EDIT ***

FWIW for anyone else who see's this and want to know the answer. My playlists and saved artists are all intact however I did lose all downloaded content on my phone and tablet so I will have to go through downloading everything again. 

*** EDIT ***

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello and welcome.

All your playlists and saved artists will stay with you on free account. Also offline tracks will be with you for some days saved in cache. But you will not be able to listen offline music.

Here is comparison between Spotify Free and Premiumphpxlsghe.png

If my post helped you to fix your problem, please press "Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hello and welcome.

All your playlists and saved artists will stay with you on free account. Also offline tracks will be with you for some days saved in cache. But you will not be able to listen offline music.

Here is comparison between Spotify Free and Premiumphpxlsghe.png

If my post helped you to fix your problem, please press "Accept as Solution" button.

Suggested posts