Premium uppgrade

Solved!

Premium uppgrade

ilona1

Hej, I just upgraded to premium and invited my two kids. We all have separate accounts today. Will the accounts automatically change into premium? No risk for double charges? Best Regards ilona

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Re: Premium uppgrade

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

Hey @ilona1,

When they accept the invite, they're added to Premium for Family straight away. They won't be charged for your account any further - Their payments are handled by the plan owner (you). Any Premium time they have remaining will resume if they leave Premium for Family.

Note: If your kids purchased the Premium subscription via a gift card or e-card, they'll lose any remaining Premium time when accepting an invite to Premium for Family.

However, if their Premium subscription is currently handled by a third party - such as iTunes or your mobile operator - they'll need to contact them to cancel their Premium first.

MaximRock Star 24
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Solution!

Re: Premium uppgrade

Rock Star 24
Rock Star 24

Hey @ilona1,

When they accept the invite, they're added to Premium for Family straight away. They won't be charged for your account any further - Their payments are handled by the plan owner (you). Any Premium time they have remaining will resume if they leave Premium for Family.

Note: If your kids purchased the Premium subscription via a gift card or e-card, they'll lose any remaining Premium time when accepting an invite to Premium for Family.

However, if their Premium subscription is currently handled by a third party - such as iTunes or your mobile operator - they'll need to contact them to cancel their Premium first.

MaximRock Star 24
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

SUGGESTED POSTS