Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium user. the geoblocking isgetting worst and worst :(

Solved!

Premium user. the geoblocking isgetting worst and worst :(

Hi everyone , 

I'm a premium customer since long years now and i would never think about unsubcribing from it.

I would never think of it, untill not so long ago where i start to realize that the geoblocking politic is getting more and more drastic 😞

I understand about copyright etc... but since 1 weeks, some complete album i was used to hear disapeared.

I don't know if this ticket will remain lost in the wind, but i start being really unhappy about this politic, i'm a french little end user living in poland and what can i do to listen my music now ??

At the beginning, you were the coolest way and the smartest company, develloping very great mobile/mac app, very user friendly interface, but i have the slight impression that the bigger you become, the worst you are becoming, like mostly all the companies that start making money too well...

A desperate little end user 😞

i deeply hope that you won't become one of our client finally (CDN's worker) coz i promise to do my worst to not apply any geoblocking rules....

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

You definitely won't get lost in the wind!

Unfortunately there's nothing we can directly do about content going missing. Why it happens is explained here. We do try and avoid it happening as much as we can and we know it's frustrating when it does happen. Hopefully we'll have everything back in the catalogue really soon so keep an eye out.

Sorry we can't be more helpful than that. 😞

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

You definitely won't get lost in the wind!

Unfortunately there's nothing we can directly do about content going missing. Why it happens is explained here. We do try and avoid it happening as much as we can and we know it's frustrating when it does happen. Hopefully we'll have everything back in the catalogue really soon so keep an eye out.

Sorry we can't be more helpful than that. 😞

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

Suggested posts