Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium working on mobile but not on PC

Solved!

Premium working on mobile but not on PC

Hello, I would love to know why my premium work on mobile but does not work Pc. 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Oh, I know what is wrong. Somehow have been created acc with name 21j6nv5n72w7p7ee6p34zfcmq , and on this acc I have activated premium. Well I wanted to connect this acc with FB, but I didn’t work. So I loged out and now I even can’t log to this acc and this acc don’t have e-mail adres, so I cant reset the password. Can I somehow cancel paying on that account even when I can’t log in?

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Hey @Kuba_Maslik! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

That doesn't sound quite right.

Have you tried reinstalling your app? If not here's a step by step tutorial.

Let me know if that helps, thanks! ^^

Peace

Yes I have. But also account on web doesn’t show, that my premium is activated, but on mobile acc info show that premium is activated. It seems like my account don’t synchronize with other devices. May it’s because I have activated premium on phone.

Thanks for reply. 

@Kuba_Maslik

That shouldn't be the case.

You should be able to use your Spotify Premium on all of your devices.

Does your profile page say that you've got Spotify Premium?

Peace

On phone yes, but on web no.

@Kuba_Maslik

Be sure that you're logged into your right account.

Maybe you're logged into an different account on your phone. ^^

Peace

Marked as solution

Oh, I know what is wrong. Somehow have been created acc with name 21j6nv5n72w7p7ee6p34zfcmq , and on this acc I have activated premium. Well I wanted to connect this acc with FB, but I didn’t work. So I loged out and now I even can’t log to this acc and this acc don’t have e-mail adres, so I cant reset the password. Can I somehow cancel paying on that account even when I can’t log in?

Suggested posts