Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium??

Premium??

Just upgraded my account to premium for the free month but it still wont let me play any sogs on my spotify, it says i have spent the 10hours of music u get when u are in the free version. 

any ideas and help?

3 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Try a quick log out and back in again, sometimes it just takes a moment to catch up!

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Please note it can take some time for a premium subscription to activate.

1) Have you checked your subsriptions page to make sure you are successfully on the premium trial?
2) Try logging out and in again; and if it still doesn't work a reinstall.
4) Make sure you're logging in with the right account; it's very easy to have both facebook and Spotify details!

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

@tumba456 wrote:

Just upgraded my account to premium for the free month but it still wont let me play any sogs on my spotify, it says i have spent the 10hours of music u get when u are in the free version. 

any ideas and help?

Hi there, and welcome to the community 🙂

First of all, please could you go to your subscription page and check to say if it says premium? If it does, then you passed the first hurdle 🙂

If it doesn't, then you should get in touch with Spotify using the Support Form 🙂

If it did, then please try a log out then in - if that fails to work, then a reinstall should do the trick 🙂

Liam

Suggested posts