Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium

Solved!

Premium

Dear mr Spotify. According to my bank account I'm paying €9.99 a month for your premium account. However according to my spotify account I'm not signed up for premium. I would like this sorted out immediately. Either a refund of the money I have paid or a few free months of premium service. Failing that you can cancel my account. Dave

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey Dave! Welcome to the community 🙂

Since this is a billing issue, you will need to get in touch with the payments team directly using the online contact form and they will be get everything sorted out for you. Don't worry, they are a great bunch 😉 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey Dave! Welcome to the community 🙂

Since this is a billing issue, you will need to get in touch with the payments team directly using the online contact form and they will be get everything sorted out for you. Don't worry, they are a great bunch 😉 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter

Grand thanks

Hi Davec7090,

I have exactly the same issue...were you able to sort it out? Could you please indicate to me how?

Thanks,

Alberto

@arubiomartinez wrote:

Hi @Davec7090,

I have exactly the same issue...were you able to sort it out? Could you please indicate to me how?

Thanks,

Alberto

Just get in touch using the same link I posted above and the Spotify team will be able to assist you 😉 

Peter

Peter

Suggested posts