Prevent account termination

Plan

Premium

Country

Germany

My Question or Issue

Hi there,

I got the following email from your German support:

"wir haben vor einiger Zeit deine E-Mail mit deinem Widerspruch zu unseren aktualisierten Nutzungsbedingungen für Spotify Premium Family erhalten. Daraufhin haben wir uns nun entschieden, hiermit nach Ziffer 16 der Allgemeinen Nutzungsbedingungen die Vereinbarungen mit dir zum 30. Juni 2020 zu kündigen. Nach diesem Datum wirst du dann keinen Zugang zu dem Spotify-Dienst mehr haben."

English version:
"we received your email some time ago with your objection to our updated Spotify Premium Family Terms of Use. As a result, we have now decided to terminate the agreements with you as of 30 June 2020 in accordance with section 16 of the General Terms of Use. After this date you will no longer have access to the Spotify service."

I'd like to prevent the termination of my account. What do I have to do now?

If the account would be terminated: can I restore it? Would I loose all my playlists and liked songs?

Thanks and best regards

2 Replies

Hello!

Sorry to hear that you've been having issues with your account. This has been solved in another forum here (https://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts/Account-suspended-or-terminated/m-p/4407478#M1486100) They basically recommend you get in touch with support, and have the official agents help you from there.

Good luck!

Michael

Hey @user-removed, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

In this case, I'd recommend getting in touch with Customer Support. They'll take a look and do their best to help.

Have a nice day!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts