Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Prevent certain music to be tracked

Prevent certain music to be tracked

Hello

One of the best features with Spotify is the Discover weekly playlist. However I'm good at messing this up.

When I'm studying, I like to listen to music like classic jazz or some other music from the Focus playslists. So the time I'm studying I would like to ignore put the current playlist in some sort of non tracking mode so it dosen't account for the music in the Discover Weekly playlist. There is a incognito mode but that seems to not help since this DW list was just full of classic music that I normally don't listen to.

Is there a way to set a playlist to be ignored for the discover weekly playlist?

2 Replies

Hey @erkanp, thanks for coming to the Spotify Community for help!

It's not possible to disable a certain playlist for tracking, but you can always create a new idea on the Community Ideas Exchange for this! 🙂 Also, I recommend checking out Private Sessions:

Private_session_twitter2.png

Everything you listen in a Private Session will not be used for discovery. Let me know if you have any questions.

Take care! 🙂

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey Huib, thanks for your answer. 

Strange I must have forgot to turn on private mode then because my weekly playlist was just filled with piano songs 😆 anyhow great that the private session actually does that!

Thanks

Suggested posts