Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Printable receipt?

Printable receipt?

I need a printed receipt every month for my book-keeping, but the ones under My account on the Spotify site are really messy and include lots of links and graphics from the web page. Couldn't you please make a nice, clean, printable pdf template an option? Great service otherwise!

6 Replies

Eh ... yeah, I still need printable reciepts. I'm sure others do to. Couldn't you please consider providing this service, or at least tell me why you won't? /marsan22

Ideas Forum

@marsan22 wrote:

I need a printed receipt every month for my book-keeping, but the ones under My account on the Spotify site are really messy and include lots of links and graphics from the web page. Couldn't you please make a nice, clean, printable pdf template an option? Great service otherwise!

Hey 🙂

I have never needed a spotify receipt but I do have a few suggestions:

1. I do know that you get a printable receipt from PayPal on each renewal if that is your chosen payment method.

2. If you would like to see this feature implemented as you said in your post, with a print view on receipts on something along those lines, you can suggest it in the Ideas forum. It might have already been suggested so a quick search wouldn't hurt!

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi Spotify,

I'm not a customer of yours, but a bookkeeper. Are you a NZ business registered for GST purposes?

We have customers using you but it's too difficult for them to get regular receipts from you to us. 

If you can just answer above, then I know whether I can claim GST or not. 

Thanks

Michele 

It might be worth asking the customer services team directly using the online contact form and see if they can tell you. Any tax paid as part of a subscription should be outlined on Spotify Receipts though (if you get electronic copies from your clients). 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, please tweet @SpotifyCares.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Yes - we also need printable reciepts for accounting purposes. Is it really that hard to implement PDF copies?

Yes, I also want this. Just a wee downloadable PDF.

Suggested posts