Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Probe Abo kündigen

Probe Abo kündigen

Hallo, gestern habe ich mir Spotify free installiert...leider hab ich es ausversehen geschafft mir den Testmonat vom Probe Abo zu holen. Ich musste keine Zahlungsmethode angeben. Gar nichts! Jetzt möchte ich es gerne kündigen und weiß nicht wie. In meine Abonnement steht das die Testphase am 27.04 abläuft aber es zu kündigen (wie bei anderen Nutzern) klappt nicht. Meine Frage läuft es dann automatisch ab und ich muss das Testabo selber kündigen ...?

Lieber Gruß

4 Replies

Hey @Yuliyatsyb

I've come across this issue before and it's the same across all browser. If you follow this link: https://www.spotify.com/us/account/cancel/pdf/

You'll be able to download and fill in the form (using adobe acrobat or print and scan) and email it to breakup@spotify.com who should act upon it wihtin 24 hours.

Hope this helped! (like and accept if it has :D)

Thanks,

Andy

Hallöchen, hab heute auch ausversehen ein 7-Tage-Abo aktiviert. Was muss ich tun damit ich nach diesem Abo nicht zahlen muss?

Hey @Nina111283

The Spotify free premium trial cannot be cancelled, but don't worry it's free so you wont be charged unless you gave payment info. 

If you gave payment info you can cancel your subscription by doing this:

Canceling your subscription reverts your account to the Free level.

1. Go to the subscription page. (Note: If you don’t know your password, go here to reset it.)
  2. Under Subscription and payment, click cancel your subscription.
    User-added image
  3. Select a reason (select Other reasons if you're canceling for a promotion). Click CONTINUE.
  4. Click CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION.
  5. Enter your password in the password field. Click CANCEL SPOTIFY PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION.

Your subscription page now shows the date you will revert to our Free ad-based service.

Note: If you subscribed through any other company than Spotify, you need to contact that company to cancel. If your subscription is through iTunes, please see Apple's instructions for canceling.

Hope this helps!
Andy

Hi!
Do I have to do anything to cancel my test abo?
Or will it just expire, without changing into a proper premium one automatically?

Thx
Vanessa

Suggested posts