Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problème E-mail issue

Solved!

Problème E-mail issue

J'ai souscrit hier (25/06/2017) un abonnement Premium. Je me connecte via mon compte Facebook. Mon profil renseigne une ancienne adresse e-mail  et non l'adresse e-mail Facebook actuellle (mise à jour début juin). Comment mettre à jour l'adresse e-mail  dans mon profil de compte? 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @AlfieJulian, welcome to the Community!

We hope you don't mind if we reply in English. If you'd like help in French, you can contact us via email here.

You should be able to update the email address on your account here. Also, make sure that you're allowing Spotify to get this info from your Facebook.

Just go to Facebook settings > Apps > Spotify > Make sure all the fields under "Info you provide this app" are checked.

Let us know how it goes 🙂

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hey Sergio, Many thanks for your advices, I appreciate, but my problem has already been solved a couple of days ago by the team of Spotify Cares on Facebook.

Take care, Alfie

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @AlfieJulian, welcome to the Community!

We hope you don't mind if we reply in English. If you'd like help in French, you can contact us via email here.

You should be able to update the email address on your account here. Also, make sure that you're allowing Spotify to get this info from your Facebook.

Just go to Facebook settings > Apps > Spotify > Make sure all the fields under "Info you provide this app" are checked.

Let us know how it goes 🙂

Marked as solution

Hey Sergio, Many thanks for your advices, I appreciate, but my problem has already been solved a couple of days ago by the team of Spotify Cares on Facebook.

Take care, Alfie

Suggested posts