Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problem: Adding someone to family plan

Problem: Adding someone to family plan

Hey, 

I'm trying to add my daughter to my family plan. I created an account for her but can't figure out how to send her an invite. If I go to the Manage Family Plan page there is no option for adding anyone. See below. Am I missing something? 

Thanks
Magnus

Screen Shot 2020-03-22 at 12.30.54 PM.png

3 Replies

Hi @MagnusRH and welcome to the Community! 🙂
Sorry to hear this is happening and hopefully can get it resolved soon!
Just to rule it out, have you already tried the steps listed on the Family support page? Logging in and out or trying an incognito browser may be helpful in this situation, but if not feel free to reply and I will see how else I can help. Have an awesome day! 🙂

Hi there,

Thank you for the reply! I went through the steps on the page, and tried the incognito trick but nothing. What could be wrong here??

Magnus

Hey there @MagnusRH,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

Based on the screenshot you shared in your first post, it seems that you're not the plan's manager.

Since only the plan’s manager (the person who started the plan - that would be the user in yellow on your screenshot) can invite or remove members, it would explain what's happening here.

In this case, we'd suggest reaching out to the plan's manager who should be able to invite your daughter's account to the plan.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts