Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problem Login in Account linked to Facebook in work!

Solved!

Problem Login in Account linked to Facebook in work!

Hello, I have a spotify account that did using Facebook, but in my work Facebook is blocked, how do I log into my account user name or email associated with this account set up with Facebook?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I suggest you contact support so they can help you transfer all your stuff to a non-Facebook Spotify account that uses a username and password to login:

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

I suggest you contact support so they can help you transfer all your stuff to a non-Facebook Spotify account that uses a username and password to login:

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Ok.  I have found out that if you contact them through twitter, you have a real time answer.  I twitted,  they contacted me within 15 minutes and we solved the issue together. Basically,  they freed my mail address so that I could create a new account with it, they moved my play lists and all my information to the new account,  they gave me one month free and they deleted my old account.  The whole took around one hour.  😊

Suggested posts